Whatton Jubilee Hall

The Whatton Jubilee Hall was built in 1936 in celebration of the Silver Jubilee of George V. Donated to the Parish by William Goodacre Player the Jubilee Hall is a registered Charity.

The Hall is managed and maintained by an energetic, committed and highly motivated committee who saved the Hall from possible closure in 2000. Since then extensive improvements have been made to this excellent Parish facility.

Click here to visit Jubilee Hall website